Making resources available to help you in your spiritual walk.

Sunday, June 09, 2019

MEDITATE FOR SUCCESS FOR 3/8/19


Meditate On

Partake Your Way to Wholeness

On the night when He was betrayed, the Lord Jesus took some bread and gave thanks to God for it. Then He broke it in pieces and said, “This is My body, which is given for you. Do this to remember Me.” In the same way, He took the cup of wine after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant between God and His people—an agreement confirmed with My blood. Do this to remember Me as often as you drink it.”

1 Corinthians 11:23–25, NLT

When you remember how Jesus willingly came to save you and suffered for your healing at the cross, it will cast out every fear of not receiving healing from Him.

That’s what partaking of the Holy Communion is about. When you hold the bread in your hand, simply remember how Jesus’ body was broken at the cross so that yours may be healed and whole. Say, “Lord Jesus, thank You for bearing my condition on Your own body at the cross. When the lashes fell across Your back, my condition died. It has no right to linger in my body!”

Likewise, when you partake of the cup, remember that Jesus shed His blood to save you. Say, “Jesus, thank You for Your shed blood that has washed away my sins and made me righteous. Because I am righteous in Your sight, healing belongs to me. I receive Your healing and resurrection life for my body right now.”

Beloved, remember the Lord and partake your way to divine health!

BLESSINGS
JOSEPH PRINCE