Making resources available to help you in your spiritual walk.

Sunday, June 09, 2019

MEDITATE FOR SUCCESS FOR 3/10/19


Meditate On

See God’s Love and See Your Provision

Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him!

Psalm 34:8
When you change the way you see yourself and God, you will see changes in your negative circumstances.

A lady from Tennessee discovered this when she was about to give up on her failing graphic design business. Around that time, she was given my book, Destined To Reign, which completely changed the way she saw herself and her career.

She said, “My mindset about myself, and more importantly, how much God loves me through Jesus Christ, began to change. I began to believe and see that Jesus is my success, that it’s not my career that makes me a success…Within two months, I began to see my business turn around. Six months down the road, business is booming—I am receiving royalties each month that I never dreamed I would get!”

Beloved, believe that you are greatly, immeasurably loved by your Father in heaven, and you can’t help but see His goodness in your life!

BLESSINGS
JOSEPH PRINCE