Making resources available to help you in your spiritual walk.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Wisdom Keys For 5/31/14

THOUGHT FOR TODAY FOR 5/31/14: WISDOM KEYS FROM MIKE MURDOCK

MERCY IS STOPPING YOUR STRESS TODAY

Let's pray this prayer together:

I thank You, Lord, for pardon, mercy and forgiveness.

Thank You for forgiving me of my sins, my transgressions, my mistakes.

Your peace and joy are filling me up of evidence that my record is spotless because of the righteousness of Jesus.

Today, i forgive those who has sinned against me, hurt me or harmed me in any way.

I forgive them gladly because You showed mercy to me, and the servant is not above his Lord.

I will walk in love and, and forgive in advance anyone who may hurt or wrong me today.

In Jesus' Name, Amen!

Matthew 6:12

"and forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors."