Making resources available to help you in your spiritual walk.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Wisdom Keys For 5/30/14

THOUGHT FOR TODAY FOR 5/30/14: WISDOM KEYS FROM MIKE MURDOCK
THE MASTER PRAYER
Let's pray this prayer together:
Father, I set myself in agreement that the will of God be done today in my government, in my church, on my job, and within my home and family.
You see my written list of things to do.
You know the people I am meeting today.
Remove those who do not belong on my schedule.
I speak to the north, the south, the east and west, and call forth those from the shadow of my life those You have intended to be linked with me.
Father, Your priorities are mine..
Your will shall be done.
I an led by your peace, filled with your joy and controlled by the Holy Spirit.
In Jesus' Name, Amen!
Matthew 6:10
"Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth  as it is in Heaven"