Making resources available to help you in your spiritual walk.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS 5

SALVATION

Psalm 27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the defense of my life;
Whom shall I dread?

Psalm 55:16
As for me, I shall call upon God,
And the Lord will save me.

John 6:54
"He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

Romans 5:7-8
For one will hardly die for a righteous man; though perhaps for the good man someone would dare even to die. [8] But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Colossians 1:14
In whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

SECURITY

Psalm 26:1
Vindicate me, O Lord, for I have walked in my integrity;
And I have trusted in the Lord without wavering.

Psalm 57:3
He will send from heaven and save me;
He reproaches him who tramples upon me.
God will send forth His lovingkindness and His truth.

Psalm 62:2
He only is my rock and my salvation,
My stronghold; I shall not be greatly shaken.

Psalm 62:7-8
On God my salvation and my glory rest;
The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God.
Trust in Him at all times, O people;
Pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us.

Psalm 105:14-15
He permitted no man to oppress them,
And He reproved kings for their sakes:
"Do not touch My anointed ones,
And do My prophets no harm."

Jeremiah 17:8
"For he will be like a tree planted by the water,
That extends its roots by a stream
And will not fear when the heat comes;
But its leaves will be green,
And it will not be anxious in a year of drought
Nor cease to yield fruit.

Matthew 7:25
"And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and burst against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded upon the rock.

STRENGTH

Joshua 23:9
"For the Lord has driven out great and strong nations from before you; and as for you, no man has stood before you to this day.

1 Chronicles 16:27
Splendor and majesty are before Him,
Strength and joy are in His place.

Psalm 18:2
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 18:29
For by Thee I can run upon a troop;
And by my God I can leap over a wall.

Psalm 18:32
The God who girds me with strength,
And makes my way blameless?

Psalm 125:1
Those who trust in the Lord
Are as Mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but abides forever.

Isaiah 40:29
He gives strength to the weary,
And to him who lacks might He increases power.

SUCCESS

Joshua 1:8
"This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success.

Isaiah 58:11
"And the Lord will continually guide you,
And satisfy your desire in scorched places,
And give strength to your bones;
And you will be like a watered garden,
And like a spring of water whose waters do not fail.

Philippians 4:19
And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.


TRUTH

Mark 4:22
"For nothing is hidden, except to be revealed; nor has anything been secret, but that it should come to light.

John 8:32
And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.

John 17:19
"And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they themselves also may be sanctified in truth.

2 John 1:2
For the sake of the truth which abides in us and will be with us forever:


UNDERSTANDING

1 Kings 3:12

Behold, I have done according to your words. Behold, I have given you a wise and discerning heart, so that there has been no one like you before you, nor shall one like you arise after you.

Psalm 111:10
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom;
A good understanding have all those who do His commandments;
His praise endures forever.

Psalm 119:130
The unfolding of Thy words gives light;
It gives understanding to the simple.

Proverbs 2:11
Discretion will guard you,
Understanding will watch over you,

Luke 24:45
Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,

Ephesians 1:18
I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,

2 Timothy 2:7
Consider what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in everything.


VICTORY

Psalm 60:12
Through God we shall do valiantly,
And it is He who will tread down our adversaries.

Psalm 108:13
Through God we shall do valiantly;
And it is He who will tread down our adversaries.

Ephesians 6:13-17
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. [14] Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, [15] and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; [16] in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming missiles of the evil one. [17] And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

1 John 5:4
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world-- our faith.

WISDOM

1 Kings 4:29
Now God gave Solomon wisdom and very great discernment and breadth of mind, like the sand that is on the seashore.

Proverbs 2:6-7
For the Lord gives wisdom;
From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.
He stores up sound wisdom for the upright;
He is a shield to those who walk in integrity,

Luke 21:15
For I will give you utterance and wisdom which none of your opponents will be able to resist or refute.

James 1:5
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all men generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 19:7-8
The law of the Lord is perfect, restoring the soul;
The testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
The precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart;
The commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.

Psalm 107:20
He sent His word and healed them,
And delivered them from their destructions.

Psalm 119:1-2
How blessed are those whose way is blameless,
Who walk in the law of the Lord.
How blessed are those who observe His testimonies,
Who seek Him with all their heart.

Psalm 119:9
How can a young man keep his way pure?
By keeping it according to Thy word.

Psalm 119:45
And I will walk at liberty,
For I seek Thy precepts.

Psalm 119:50
This is my comfort in my affliction,
That Thy word has revived me.

Isaiah 55:11
So shall My word be which goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me empty,
Without accomplishing what I desire,
And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

Jeremiah 15:16
Thy words were found and I ate them,
And Thy words became for me a joy and the delight of my heart;
For I have been called by Thy name,
O Lord God of hosts.

WORK

Deuteronomy 15:10
"You shall generously give to him, and your heart shall not be grieved when you give to him, because for this thing the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in all your undertakings.

Deuteronomy 28:2
"And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you will obey the Lord your God.

Deuteronomy 28:12
"The Lord will open for you His good storehouse, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.

Psalm 1:3
And he will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water,
Which yields its fruit in its season,
And its leaf does not wither;
And in whatever he does, he prospers.

Ecclesiastes 3:13
Moreover, that every man who eats and drinks sees good in all his labor-- it is the gift of God.