Making resources available to help you in your spiritual walk.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

MEDITATE FOR SUCCESS FOR 8/9/17

Meditate On

...God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did.

Romans 4:17

            Call Forth What You Want To See!          

How does God respond to our problems? For example, how did He respond to the problem of darkness? The Bible tells us that when God saw darkness on the face of the deep, He said, “Let there be light,” and there was light  (Genesis 1:3). God saw the light and it was good. He saw good after He spoke! He didn’t speak about the darkness He saw. Instead, He spoke forth what He wanted to see.

My friend, you are made in God’s image. And God wants you to deal with the problems in your life by speaking forth what you want to see. Unfortunately, many of us tend to speak about our problems instead. We keep talking about how bad the situation is and then we wonder why the whole situation just seems to get worse!

Now, I am not telling you to deny that your problem exists. The darkness was there and God saw it, but He did not speak about what He saw. Rather, God chose to speak forth what He wanted to see. In fact, He called forth everything of creation—the sun, moon, stars, land animals, sea creatures and vegetation. By simply speaking, He brought all these incredible things into existence.

Beloved, if you want to see good, then speak the good that you want to see. Don’t say, “This headache is really killing me.” Say, “I am healthy and strong for by Jesus’ stripes I have been healed!” And don’t say, “My boss hates me. He’s always picking on me.” Instead say, “Because I have favor with God, I have favor with my boss!” Call forth the good that you want to see and you will see it!

BLESSINGS

JOSEPH PRINCE